For those who are struggling with the burden of overwhelming debt, bankruptcy may be a desirable option for individuals who are seeking financial freedom. However, this area of the law can be difficult to understand for those without professional training. Therefore, the Cedar Rapids bankruptcy attorneys of Hong Law, PLC have compiled the following list of articles about different aspects of bankruptcy law in order to better inform our clients about their options.
If the information you’re looking for isn’t here or you’d like to talk with a qualified member of our professional staff, please contact our offices today at (319) 294-5853.
- Required Documents when Filing for Personal Bankruptcy
- When Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is Better than Chapter 7
- What is Lien Stripping?
- Chapter 12 Bankruptcy for Farmers and Fishermen
- Filing for Bankruptcy and Divorce
- Filing a Wrongful Foreclosure Claim
- Putting an End to Collector Harassment
- Successful Credit Dispute Letters
- Creating a Budget to Manage Your Debt
- What is HAMP?
- The Truth in Lending Act
- Advantages of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Doesn’t Destroy Your Credit
- What is a Creditor Committee?
- Liquidation Bankruptcy
- What is the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys?
- Failed Business Endeavors and Bankruptcy
- Financial Difficulties After College
- Filing for Bankruptcy and Future Job Prospects
- Mortgage Modification in Cedar Rapids
- How to Know When to File
- Common Bankruptcy Myths You Should Know About
- How Debt Negotiation Can Help
- Understanding What Constitutes Dischargeable Debt
- Should You File for Bankruptcy?
- Judgement Lien Avoidance in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Avoiding Foreclosure
- Financial Management Course Exceptions
- Pre-bankruptcy Credit Counseling
- How Bankruptcy Affects Your Ability to Get a Future Loan
- Maximizing Your Exemptions in Chapter 7
- Protecting Your Vehicle in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- The Chapter 13 Repayment Plan
- Reorganization vs. Liquidation
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Small Businesses
- The Iowa Homestead Exemption
- When Chapter 7 Is Not the Right Choice
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Saving Your Car with Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Can I File for Bankruptcy More than Once?
- What are Luxury Expenses?
- The Key Differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcies
- Non-Dischargeable Debts and Bankruptcy
- Am I Eligible for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Understanding Unsecured Debts
- What Qualifies as Disposable Income?
- Benefits of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Advantages of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Common Causes of Bankruptcy
- Medical Bills and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- The Difference Between Secured Debt and Unsecured Debt
- Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Common Bankruptcy Terms
- Chapter 7 Means Test
Coralville, IA 52241
Phone: (319) 354-1804
Map to our Coralville Office